TML FAQ Revision History
Traveller is a registered trademark of FarFuture Enterprises.
Portions of this material are Copyright © 1977-1999 FarFuture Enterprises.
All other material is Copyright © 1999 Stuart C. Squibb
- Prior to October 1998 the TML FAQ was maintained by James Dempsey (email@example.com)
- 6 October 1998 - First version on www.vectis.demon.co.uk. Includes updates
to Traveller versions, updated glossary and addition of Revision History and
links to MegaTraveller Errata.
- 8 October 1998 - Added link-based subscribe and unsubscribe facility
Added section on obtaining BITS products
Added link to FFS2 Errata page
- 12 October 1998 - Various updates, including glossary and ways of obtaining the FAQ
- 18 October 1998 - Updated external files to match styling of main FAQ page.
Updated Internet Resources page. Reduced actual number of WWW sites listed, added links to the
Traveller and GearHead WebRings.
- 21 October 1998 - Added link to GURPS Traveller Errata. Skeleton of Software page posted.
- 25 October 1998 - Added link to IMTU code page.
- 27 Decemeber 1998 - Update information about obtaining BITS products in the US
- 16 February 1999 - Added references to ct-starships list. Updated netiquette. Added question on
sources for formulae. Added some Done-To-Death topics and some questions.
- 28 March 1999 - Added glossary entries, questions and information about #Traveller. Updated CT
Products list and Software list
- 7th May 1999 - Updated some links, added more glossary entries
- 8th June 1999 - Added links to various software (info provided by Dom Mooney). Updated
instructions for subscribing/unsubscribing based on new list address.
- 23rd June 1999 - Added a link to Marc Miller's Copyright FAQ
Added 'What do I need to play GURPS Traveller?' entry
Added 'How do I contact Marc Miller?' entry